Thursday, February 16, 2017

Presidents Day Online Resources

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite online Presidents Day activities that my students enjoy each year! These are all kid-friendly websites and most of them are free of any ads. Some are educational and others are just fun for early finishers!

Did I miss any? Let me know in the comments below!

Happy President's Day!
- Mrs. Tech

**If you are looking to have students learn about all of the different presidents, make sure to check out my Presidents of the US Webquest, Presidents of the US I Have Who Has or if they just want to learn about the history of Presidents Day, check out my President's Day Webquest

Presidents Day Coloring Pages











5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and checking them out!

      Delete
  2. These lessons are incredibly motivating! 21st century!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you get a chance to use them in your classroom.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing these great resources!

    ReplyDelete